- STORE INFORMATION
- BROWSE BOOKS
- OUR RECOMMENDATIONS
- OUR STAFF'S FAVORITES
- CONTACT US
- HOLIDAY GIFT GIVING GUIDE
You are hereBack to top
Cracking the GRE with 4 Practice Tests, 2020 Edition: The Strategies, Practice, and Review You Need for the Score You Want (Graduate School Test Preparation) (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need for a perfect score on the GRE with 4 full-length practice tests, thorough Verbal and Math topic reviews, and extra practice online.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful tactics to avoid traps and beat the GRE
• Pacing tips to help maximize your time
• Detailed examples of how to employ each strategy to your advantage
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Thorough reviews for every section of the exam
• Valuable practice with complex reading comprehension passages and math problems
• Extensive GRE vocabulary list featuring key terms and exercises
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 4 full-length practice tests (2 in the book & 2 online) with detailed answer explanations
• Drills for each test section—Verbal, Math, and Analytical Writing
• Step-by-step guides for interpreting your practice test results
• In-depth score reports available for online practice exams
Plus! With purchase of this edition of Cracking the GRE, you'll receive access to a $100 discount on The Princeton Review's popular full Self-Paced GRE online course. (See book for details.)
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.