- STORE INFORMATION
- BROWSE BOOKS
- OUR RECOMMENDATIONS
- OUR STAFF'S FAVORITES
- CONTACT US
You are hereBack to top
Debbie Macomber's Table: Sharing the Joy of Cooking with Family and Friends (Hardcover)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
One hundred warm and inviting original recipes from the kitchen and the novels of #1 New York Times bestselling author Debbie Macomber She's welcomed you to the Rose Harbor Inn in Cedar Cove, and now the beloved author invites you to take a seat at her table in a new cookbook featuring her favorite recipes. For Debbie Macomber, food means family--recipes and holiday traditions are passed down through generations, and meals provide opportunities for everyone to gather and share their love. In this treasure trove you'll find one hundred delicious dishes that have become Debbie Macomber's staples, some inspired by her novels and others by family and friends, including - Baked Oatmeal--a comforting start to the day, and something Jo Marie would serve her Rose Harbor Inn guests.
- Grilled Fish Tacos with Cilantro-Lime Sauce--a perfect date night delight for Nichole and Rocco from A Girl's Guide to Moving On
- Gratitude Bread--a wonderful way to express appreciation for the loved ones in your life, a gift that Shay from Any Dream Will Do would bake for her neighbors
- Honey-Chipotle Oven-Roasted Ribs--a mouthwatering dish created by Debbie's son-in-law, but Sam Carney from If Not for You would easily whip up a succulent platter for friends
- Eggnog Cookies--a sweet treat that Merry would give to Bright in Debbie's Christmas classic
- Guinness Pot Pie--a meaty show-stopping sensation that could win the heart of a hero in any of Debbie's books, or the hero in your life You'll also discover Macomber go-to favorites--Roasted Sesame Asparagus, Debbie's Light Clam Chowder, Cookies and Cream Frozen Dessert. And no cookbook would be complete without Debbie's guilty pleasure: seasoned popcorn. Loaded with gorgeous full-color photographs and memorable stories about the author's cherished traditions, Debbie Macomber's Table embraces the idea that food is more than nourishment. It is a blessing that brings family and friends together.
About the Author
Debbie Macomber, the author of Any Dream Will Do, If Not for You, Sweet Tomorrows, A Girl's Guide to Moving On, Last One Home, Silver Linings, Love Letters, Mr. Miracle, Blossom Street Brides, and Rose Harbor in Bloom, is a leading voice in women's fiction. Thirteen of her novels have reached #1 on the New York Times bestseller lists, and five of her beloved Christmas novels have been hit movies on the Hallmark Channel, including Mrs. Miracle and Mr. Miracle. Hallmark Channel also produced the original series Debbie Macomber's Cedar Cove, based on Macomber's Cedar Cove books. She has more than 200 million copies of her books in print worldwide.