- STORE INFORMATION
- BROWSE BOOKS
- OUR RECOMMENDATIONS
- OUR STAFF'S FAVORITES
- CONTACT US
- HOLIDAY GIFT GIVING GUIDE
You are hereBack to top
Spearfishing Manual: Insider Secrets Revealed (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Spearfishing is one of the most rewarding underwater sport activities today. Have you ever wanted to learn to spearfish but thought it might be too difficult?
Does it seem like an overly complicated task, and not worth the time? With this Spearfishing Manual you can learn everything you need to know about this exciting sport, from how to get started, to what kind of gear to buy, to where to hunt, in less than a week. It can be difficult to learn a new sport, especially one that seems as complicated as spearfishing; however, in just few days, you will be able to pick out the right spearfishing gear and begin your adventure with the right spearfishing techniques. Why is this The Best Book on Spearfishing?
- While this book is designed primarily for beginners, there are also plenty of tips that can help even the most experienced spearfishing expert
- Great for if you just want a refresher on safety strategies or truly want to start with the basics
- Packaged in an easy read
- With only the most relevant and up-to-date information. If you love fish, but find fishing from a boat to be extremely boring and tedious, this is an excellent replacement. By combining the fun of snorkeling or scuba diving with the sport of fishing, you will be able to both experience the beauty of the ocean and use your new skill to catch fish. As you swim along beneath the surface, you can observe the beautiful coral and watch the colorful fish swim by while you wait for your target. In this book, you will learn:
- How to spearfish
- The safest way to go about it.
- What kind of spearguns to buy, from the right brand to the right size for your hunting needs
- What kinds of masks, snorkels, and fins you should buy?
- What are Good places to go spearfishing?
- and much more... You will read about what is the proper preparation for spearfishing, and how deep your freediving will have to be in order to find your fish. In addition, this book contains all the information about how to actually spearfish, from the moment you get in the water, to spearing your first fish, to how to collect and preserve your kill. Whether you are looking to learn this exciting sport or want the best information about what kinds of spearfishing equipment to buy, look no further than this book. Grab your copy now to get started on your spearfishing adventure Don't forget to claim a FREE Kindle version with your purchase of Paperback
Check Out What Others Are Saying...
"This authoritative book deserves more than the 5 star maximum that Amazon allows.Mike McGuire has been spear fishing all his life and has shared his experience with us to create a manual of great use to people who are taking up this sport, but also to people like me who have never speared a fish, but are passionately interested in diving and in fish.This book emphasizes safety, and I would urge any prospective spear fisher to read and carefully follow Mike's advice on safety.Mike covers fitness in great detail, including useful exercises to improve your fitness. He also gives his ideas about equipment.As Mike says, spear fishing has been done for thousands of years. At first this would have been a way of getting food, but as with many human activities it has developed into a sport. The book caused me to consider who the first spear fishers were. Although I referred to spear fishing as a human activity, the first spear fishers were almost certainly not human. Bonobos, a type of ape, will catch fish with their hands and have been observed to make and use very primitive spears. The first spear fishers were almost certainly an earlier near human creature."
- Steve Challis (Australia)