- STORE INFORMATION
- BROWSE BOOKS
- OUR RECOMMENDATIONS
- OUR STAFF'S FAVORITES
- CONTACT US
- HOLIDAY GIFT GIVING GUIDE
You are hereBack to top
Regents Global History and Geography Power Pack: Let's Review: Global History and Geography + Regents Exams and Answers: Global History and Geography (Barron's Regents NY) (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Barron’s Regents Global History and Geography Power Pack is the only Global History and Geography Regents study guide that gives students and teachers comprehensive content review and actual Regents exams as practice. This two-book set provides the key content, step-by-step skills review, and real practice that students need to feel prepared for the test.
Regents Exams and Answers: Global History and Geography includes:
- Three actual, administered Regents exams so students can get familiar with the test
- One sample Regents Transition Examination that mirrors the June 2018 test
- Comprehensive review questions grouped by topic, to help students refresh skills learned in class
- Thorough explanations for all answers
- Score analysis charts to help identify strengths and weaknesses
- Study tips and test-taking strategies
Let's Review: Global History and Geography includes:
- Extensive review of all topics on the test
- Extra exercise problems with answers to help students refresh the skills they learned in class
The Power Pack offers a savings of $4.99 as compared to purchasing the books separately.
About the Author
About the Publisher
In the 1930s, Manuel H. Barron opened a bookstore in Brooklyn, New York.
People from the community asked Mr. Barron about books that might be available to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron's created his own study guides.
80 years later, Barron's has helped millions of people prepare for their next step.