- STORE INFORMATION
- BROWSE BOOKS
- OUR RECOMMENDATIONS
- OUR STAFF'S FAVORITES
- CONTACT US
- HOLIDAY GIFT GIVING GUIDE
You are hereBack to top
The Bookkeeping and Accounting Coach (Paperback)
Email or call for price
Out of Print
By the end of this book you will have a customised accounting system ready to implement
- Identify and code transactions
- Create accounts
- Build templates and documents
- Reconcile balances
- Prepare financial statements
Other books help you talk the talk. The Teach Yourself Coach books helps you walk the walk.
Who are you?
* A manager or entrepreneur who needs to understand and heep hold of a business's financial situation
Where will this book take you?
* You will have an accounting system in place, and time saving templates to enable you to implement it
How does it work?
* A combination of practical tried-and-tested advice, and unique interactive exercises
When can you do it?
* In your own time, at your own pace
What else do you get?
* Access to free online videos and printable resources
Why Teach YourselfÂ®?
* Teach Yourself books are trusted around the world and have helped sixty million people achieve their goals
About the Author
Duncan Williamson is a freelance financial modeler, trainer and author. Qualified to MBA level in accounting, he has practical experience as a cost accountant, business consultant and SME project manager.