- STORE INFORMATION
- BROWSE BOOKS
- OUR RECOMMENDATIONS
- OUR STAFF'S FAVORITES
- CONTACT US
- HOLIDAY GIFT GIVING GUIDE
You are hereBack to top
Nursing Entrance Exams (Test Easy) (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Rest Easy with Test Easy!
You're excited about your decision to pursue a career in nursing. And regardless of what type of nurse you plan to become--RN, LPN or LVN, CNS, nurse practitioner, or other specialization--you know that to get into the nursing program of your choice you'll have to do your absolute best on the entrance exams. Well, rest easy because Test Easy makes acing your exams a snap! In this book, you get:
• An overview of the NLN PAX, HESI, ATI TEAS, HOBET, and PSB Nursing School Exams
• Tips for boosting your grammar, vocabulary, and reading proficiency to pass the nursing exam verbal section
• Math essentials to get you comfortable with the arithmetic, algebra, and geometry nurses need to know
• Science tutorials for boning up on the essentials of life science, anatomy & physiology, chemistry, and physics
• Practice exams to test your progress, plus detailed answers to help you pass your exams with flying colors<
About the Author
Maryanne Baudo is an associate professor at Bergen Community College. She studied at William Patterson University and Saint Vincent’s Hospital School of Nursing. Baudo is the coauthor of The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Nursing Entrance Exams.
Robin Kavanagh is a professional writer who has written for numerous publications, including the New York Times, Parenting magazine, and the North Jersey Media Group. She coauthored The Complete Idiot's Guide to Nursing Entrance Exams with Maryanne Baudo, and The Complete Idiot's Guide to the ASVAB with Laura Stradley.