- STORE INFORMATION
- BROWSE BOOKS
- OUR RECOMMENDATIONS
- OUR STAFF'S FAVORITES
- CONTACT US
- HOLIDAY GIFT GIVING GUIDE
You are hereBack to top
WWE 50: Paperback (Paperback)
Hard to Find
Now a New York Times Best Seller, WWE 50 gives you the behind-the-scenes knowledge and provides a definitive slam-by-slam look at the worldwide wrestling phenomenon.
Get detailed histories on all your favorite wrestlers from the 60s and 70s right up to today's WWE stars and on the great partnerships, tag teams and stables from WWE history. From the Hardcore Champion to the World Heavyweight title holder and from the Survivor Series to the grand spectacle of Wrestlemania, WWE 50 covers it all. Plus, you'll have the facts at your fingertips on all of WWE's movies, video games and music.
WWE 50 is the ultimate wrestling experience, so step into the ring and get up close and personal with the superstars of WWE.
Learn the Real Story Behind Key Events in WWE History:• The split from the National Wrestling Alliance.
• Controversial figures and events from all eras.
• National expansion and the perilous risk involved.
• The legal and financial strife that nearly devastated WWE.
• Triumph in the Monday Night Wars.
• Innovations of WrestleMania, Raw, SmackDown, Survivor Series, and more!
• With Stunning Visuals and Insider Commentary.
"WWE 50 is a must-buy." — Renegade Cinema Website
"[A]n enthralling trip down memory lane and a history lesson for those new to the product." — Miami Herald
"Visually the book is exceptional." — Wrestle Zone Website