- STORE INFORMATION
- BROWSE BOOKS
- OUR RECOMMENDATIONS
- OUR STAFF'S FAVORITES
- CONTACT US
- HOLIDAY GIFT GIVING GUIDE
You are hereBack to top
5 Steps to a 5: AP Microeconomics 2018, Edition (Paperback)
Hard to Find
Get ready to ace your AP Microeconomics Exam with this easy-to-follow, multi-platform study guide
5 Steps to a 5: AP Microeconomics introduces an easy to follow, effective 5-step study plan to help you build the skills, knowledge, and test-taking confidence you need to achieve a high score on the exam. This wildly popular test prep guide matches the latest course syllabus and the latest exam. You'll get online help, four full-length practice tests (two in the book and two online), detailed answers to each question, study tips, information on how the exam is scores, and much more.
Because this guide is accessible in print and digital formats, you can study online, via your mobile device, straight from the book, or any combination of the three.
5 Steps to a 5: AP Microeconomics 2018 features:
- New: Access to the entire Cross-Platform Prep Course in Microeconomics
- 4 Practice Exams (2 in the book + 2 online)
- An interactive, customizable AP Planner app to help you organize your time
- Powerful analytics you can use to assess your test readiness
- Flashcards, games, and more
About the Author
Eric Dodge (Madison, IN) is a professor of economics and chair of the Department of Economics and Business Administration at Hanover College in Hanover, Indiana.