- STORE INFORMATION
- BROWSE BOOKS
- OUR RECOMMENDATIONS
- OUR STAFF'S FAVORITES
- CONTACT US
- HOLIDAY GIFT GIVING GUIDE
You are hereBack to top
Cracking the GRE with 4 Practice Tests (Paperback)
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need for a perfect score on the Quantitative and Verbal sections of the GRE with 4 full-length practice tests, thorough GRE topic reviews, and extra practice online. Techniques That Actually Work.
- Powerful tactics to avoid traps and beat the test
- Step-by-step problem-solving guides
- 9 strategies to maximize time and minimize errors
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
- Expert subject review for all test topics
- Bulleted chapter summaries for quick review
- Extensive GRE vocabulary list featuring key terms and exercises Practice Your Way to Perfection.
- 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations in the book
- 2 additional full-length practice tests online
- Drills for each test section--Verbal, Math, and Writing
- Thorough score reports for online tests.
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.