- STORE INFORMATION
- BROWSE BOOKS
- OUR RECOMMENDATIONS
- OUR STAFF'S FAVORITES
- CONTACT US
- HOLIDAY GIFT GIVING GUIDE
You are hereBack to top
The Best 295 Business Schools (Paperback)
Hard to Find
Get the Inside Word on Business Schools.
The Princeton Review surveyed over 22,000 students to collect the information in the 2016 edition of The Best 295 Business Schools. This book gives you survey-driven profiles of the nation's top business schools as well as detailed statistical information on additional programs accredited by the AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business). This guidebook offers a wealth of the info you need to know when applying to b-school, including:
Direct Quotes from Students
- Detailed school profiles covering academics, campus life, and career services
- Snapshots of each school's strengths in the classroom and beyond
Unique Ranking Lists
- Lists of the top 10 business schools in 11 categories, including Best Professors, Best Career Placement, and more
- Ratings for every school on Academic Experience, Admissions Selectivity, and Career Placement
Detailed Career Information
- In-depth school profiles, each including average base starting salaries, prominent alumni, and the top 5 employers hiring grads
- Candid feedback from students on networking, internships, and recruitment
You'll also get an easy-to-reference snapshot of each school's admissions criteria, deadlines, telephone numbers, tuition figures, addresses, and other key information.
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.