- STORE INFORMATION
- BROWSE BOOKS
- OUR RECOMMENDATIONS
- OUR STAFF'S FAVORITES
- CONTACT US
- HOLIDAY GIFT GIVING GUIDE
You are hereBack to top
U.S. National Parks Adventure Journal & Passport Stamp Book: National Parks Map, Adventure Log, and Passport Book for Kids, Teens, Adults, and Seniors (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Is traveling to all U.S. National Parks on your bucket list? From Acadia to Zion and every park in between this all-in-one journal will help keep you organized and track your National Park adventures. There is even space for all your National Park stamps
Keep the memories of a lifetime for a lifetime with this well-thought-out journal. You will cherish these priceless experiences for many years to come.
This journal is ideal for adults and kids alike who enjoy touring the United States in search of National Park adventures. Makes a unique gift for a National Parks pass holder or a 4th grader participating in Every Kid In A Park.
Convenient 6"x9" size is small enough for travel but big enough to write in. Soft, flexible cover is perfect to pack in a backpack or suitcase.
Map of all 61 U.S. National Parks:
- The back cover includes a map for quick reference of the United States and its territories labeled with all 61 National Parks, including the newest National Park, Indiana Dunes.
- There is also a bonus map on the inside that you can draw or color in. Use it to color code, draw landmarks, track your routes, add stickers, etc to personalize it. The possibilities are endless
National Parks Tracking Log:
- National Parks are listed in alphabetical order and each one includes the state/states where it's located as well as the year it was established.
- Features a bubble next to each National Park to check off or fill in each time you visit a National Park.
- Space to record the dates you visit each National Park.
- Perfect to keep your journeys organized and view how many National Parks you've visited at a quick glance.
Pages for each National Park:
- Each National Park includes two pages for you to fill in everything you would want to remember about your visit.
- Fill-in sections include: dates of your visit, city/state you entered the park through, weather, who you traveled with, where you stayed, what you did, your favorite memory, sights, wildlife, hikes/stories/adventures, notes for next time, whether you'd visit the National Park again, a 10-star rating system for you to rate each National Park, and space for National Park passport stamps that you collect at each park.
- 10 extra pages for repeat visits to up to 5 National Parks