- STORE INFORMATION
- BROWSE BOOKS
- OUR RECOMMENDATIONS
- OUR STAFF'S FAVORITES
- CONTACT US
- HOLIDAY GIFT GIVING GUIDE
You are hereBack to top
Cracking the GMAT Premium Edition with 6 Computer-Adaptive Practice Tests, 2020: The All-in-One Solution for Your Highest Possible Score (Graduate School Test Preparation) (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
THE ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION FOR YOUR HIGHEST GMAT SCORE—at a new value price! This comprehensive guide includes 6 computer-adaptive (CAT) practice tests, access to free online tools, and detailed topic reviews.
Everything You Need for a High Score.
• Comprehensive subject coverage of all GMAT topics
• A thorough review of necessary Math, Verbal, Writing, and Integrated Reasoning skills
• Bulleted chapter summaries for quick reference
• Video tutorials with expert advice from leading course instructors
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 6 full-length CAT practice exams online with score reports and detailed answer explanations
• Diagnostic warm-ups and 180+ additional practice questions, sorted by difficulty
• Drills for each test section
• Bonus Math, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning drills online
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful tactics to avoid traps and help beat the GMAT
• Step-by-step problem-solving guides for the toughest question types
• Key strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
Premium Online Features for an Extra Competitive Edge.
• Multi-week study guides
• Examples of successful b-school essays and interviews with admissions officers
• Special "GMAT Insider" section packed with info on admissions and financial aid, the MBA, your career, writing winning essays, and more
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.