- STORE INFORMATION
- BROWSE BOOKS
- OUR RECOMMENDATIONS
- OUR STAFF'S FAVORITES
- CONTACT US
- HOLIDAY GIFT GIVING GUIDE
You are hereBack to top
Cracking the GMAT Premium Edition with 6 Computer-Adaptive Practice Tests, 2018: The All-in-One Solution for Your Highest Possible Score (Graduate School Test Preparation) (Paperback)
Hard to Find
THE ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION FOR YOUR HIGHEST POSSIBLE SCORE—including 6 computer-adaptive practice tests (the MOST CATs on the market!) for realistic preparation!
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful tactics to avoid traps and help beat the GMAT
• Step-by-step problem-solving guides for the toughest question types
• Key strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive subject coverage of all GMAT topics
• A thorough review of necessary Math, Verbal, Writing, and Integrated Reasoning skills
• Bulleted chapter summaries for quick reference
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 6 full-length CAT practice exams online with score reports and detailed answer explanations
• Diagnostic warm-ups that help focus your review
• 180+ additional practice questions, sorted by difficulty, to customize your prep
• Drills for each test section in the book, plus additional Math, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning drills online
And with Cracking the GMAT Premium Edition, you'll get online access to our exclusive Premium Portal for an extra competitive edge:
• Online practice exams to hone your test-taking techniques
• Video tutorials with expert advice from leading course instructors
• Multi-week study guides
• Examples of successful b-school essays and interviews with admissions officers
• Special "GMAT Insider" section packed with info on admissions and financial aid, the MBA and your career, writing winning essays, and more
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.