- STORE INFORMATION
- BROWSE BOOKS
- OUR RECOMMENDATIONS
- OUR STAFF'S FAVORITES
- CONTACT US
- HOLIDAY GIFT GIVING GUIDE
You are hereBack to top
1,138 GMAT Practice Questions, 3rd Edition (Graduate School Test Preparation) (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
EXTRA PREPARATION FOR AN EXCELLENT SCORE. Includes a full-length practice test, 60+ drills across all sections, and detailed explanations for every question!
1,138 GMAT Practice Questions helps to prepare you for every kind of question you’ll encounter on the GMAT. Each section is tackled by drilling down to core concepts and problem types, so that you can approach the test with confidence and practice your way to perfection!
Extensive Practice with Integrated Reasoning Questions.
• 100 multi-part practice problems, including online questions for a realistic testing experience
• Hands-on experience with table analysis, two-part analysis, graphics interpretation, and multi-source reasoning
Everything You Need to Know about Quantitative Questions.
• Tips and techniques for dealing with tricky “trap” answers
• Subject-specific drills to strengthen algebra, arithmetic, geometry, and statistics skills
Essential Exposure to Verbal Questions.
• Tactics for dealing with various passage types, including social sciences and business
• Grammar-enhancing drills to prepare for sentence corrections
• Clear and concise ways to approach the challenges of critical reasoning
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.